Undo Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Undo V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to give someone or something money
Undo Past Tense / Undo V2:- undid
Undo Past Participle / Undo V3:- Undone
Undo V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Undo
Undo Simple Past Tense
- I undid.
- It/He/She undid.
- We/They/You undid.
Undo Simple Present Tense
- I undo.
- It/He/She undoes.
- We/They/You undo.
Undo Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall undo.
- It/He/She will/shall undo.
- We/They/You will/shall undo.
Undo Past Continuous Tense
- I was undoing.
- It/He/She was undoing.
- We/They/You were undoing.
Undo Present Continuous Tense
- I am undoing.
- It/He/She is undoing.
- We/They/You are undoing.
Undo Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be undoing.
- It/He/She will/shall be undoing.
- We/They/You will/shall be undoing.
Undo Past Perfect Tense
- I had undone.
- It/He/She had undone.
- We/They/You had undone.
Undo Present Perfect Tense
- I have undone.
- It/He/She has undone.
- We/They/You have undone.
Undo Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have undone.
- It/He/She will/shall have undone.
- We/They/You will/shall have undone.
Undo Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been undoing.
- It/He/She had been undoing.
- We/They/You had been undoing.
Undo Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been undoing.
- It/He/She has been undoing.
- We/They/You have been undoing.
Undo Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been undoing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been undoing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been undoing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.