Water Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Water V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- supply (something) with water
Water Past Tense / Water V2:- Watered
Water Past Participle / Water V3:- Watered
Water V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Water
Water Simple Past Tense
- I watered.
- It/He/She watered.
- We/They/You watered.
Water Simple Present Tense
- I water.
- It/He/She waters.
- We/They/You water.
Water Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall water.
- It/He/She will/shall water.
- We/They/You will/shall water.
Water Past Continuous Tense
- I was watering.
- It/He/She was watering.
- We/They/You were watering.
Water Present Continuous Tense
- I am watering.
- It/He/She is watering.
- We/They/You are watering.
Water Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be watering.
- It/He/She will/shall be watering.
- We/They/You will/shall be watering.
Water Past Perfect Tense
- I had watered.
- It/He/She had watered.
- We/They/You had watered.
Water Present Perfect Tense
- I have watered.
- It/He/She has watered.
- We/They/You have watered.
Water Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have watered.
- It/He/She will/shall have watered.
- We/They/You will/shall have watered.
Water Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been watering.
- It/He/She had been watering.
- We/They/You had been watering.
Water Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been watering.
- It/He/She has been watering.
- We/They/You have been watering.
Water Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been watering.
- It/He/She will/shall have been watering.
- We/They/You will/shall have been watering.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson