Wild animals are the animals that are wild and they live in jungles. Wild animals are not domestic animals we cannot keep them at home. They are very dangerous and that is why they can’t be tamed. These animals are generally the most dangerous like lions which can kill a man in just a single attack, more on the list are cheetah, cobra, alligator, hyenas, etc.
Wild animals or predators are very dangerous and that is why we usually don’t encounter them in our daily life. If you want to see wild animals the safest and easiest place to find out wild animals is the Zoo.
Related: Animals Name List
10 Wild Animals Name
Wild Animals List
Below is the list of animal’s names and their definition:
Wild Animal Names and Interesting Facts
- Lion: Lions are the only social big cats, living in pride.
- Crocodile: Crocodiles have been around for over 200 million years.
- Cheetah: Cheetahs are the fastest land animals, reaching speeds up to 70 mph.
- Tiger: Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
- Elephant: Elephants are the largest land animals on Earth.
- Wolf: Wolves have complex social structures and strong family bonds.
- Snake: Snakes can dislocate their jaws to swallow prey whole.
- Shark: Sharks have been around for more than 400 million years.
- Whale: Blue whales are the largest animals ever known to have existed.
- Bear: Bears have an excellent sense of smell, even better than dogs.
Download this Lesson in PDF