Yield Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Yield V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- give authority
Yield Past Tense / Yield V2:- Yielded
Yield Past Participle / Yield V3:- Yielded
Yield V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Yield
Yield Simple Past Tense
- I yielded.
- It/He/She yielded.
- We/They/You yielded.
Yield Simple Present Tense
- I yield.
- It/He/She yields.
- We/They/You yield.
Yield Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall yield.
- It/He/She will/shall yield.
- We/They/You will/shall yield.
Yield Past Continuous Tense
- I was yielding.
- It/He/She was yielding.
- We/They/You were yielding.
Yield Present Continuous Tense
- I am yielding.
- It/He/She is yielding.
- We/They/You are yielding.
Yield Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be yielding.
- It/He/She will/shall be yielding.
- We/They/You will/shall be yielding.
Yield Past Perfect Tense
- I had yielded.
- It/He/She had yielded.
- We/They/You had yielded.
Yield Present Perfect Tense
- I have yielded.
- It/He/She has yielded.
- We/They/You have yielded.
Yield Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have yielded.
- It/He/She will/shall have yielded.
- We/They/You will/shall have yielded.
Yield Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been yielding.
- It/He/She had been yielding.
- We/They/You had been yielding.
Yield Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been yielding.
- It/He/She has been yielding.
- We/They/You have been yielding.
Yield Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been yielding.
- It/He/She will/shall have been yielding.
- We/They/You will/shall have been yielding.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson