Zoom Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Zoom V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- move very quickly or come towards
Zoom Past Tense / Zoom V2:- Zoomed
Zoom Past Participle / Zoom V3:- Zoomed
Zoom V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Zoom
Zoom Simple Past Tense
- I zoomed.
- It/He/She zoomed.
- We/They/You zoomed.
Zoom Simple Present Tense
- I zoom.
- It/He/She zooms.
- We/They/You zoom.
Zoom Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall zoom.
- It/He/She will/shall zoom.
- We/They/You will/shall zoom.
Zoom Past Continuous Tense
- I was zooming.
- It/He/She was zooming.
- We/They/You were zooming.
Zoom Present Continuous Tense
- I am zooming.
- It/He/She is zooming.
- We/They/You are zooming.
Zoom Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be zooming.
- It/He/She will/shall be zooming.
- We/They/You will/shall be zooming.
Zoom Past Perfect Tense
- I had zoomed.
- It/He/She had zoomed.
- We/They/You had zoomed.
Zoom Present Perfect Tense
- I have zoomed.
- It/He/She has zoomed.
- We/They/You have zoomed.
Zoom Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have zoomed.
- It/He/She will/shall have zoomed.
- We/They/You will/shall have zoomed.
Zoom Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been zooming.
- It/He/She had been zooming.
- We/They/You had been zooming.
Zoom Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been zooming.
- It/He/She has been zooming.
- We/They/You have been zooming.
Zoom Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been zooming.
- It/He/She will/shall have been zooming.
- We/They/You will/shall have been zooming.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.