20 Examples of Future Indefinite Tense! If you’re studying English as a second language, then you’ll need to know how to use the future indefinite tense. This article will give you some examples of how to use the future indefinite tense correctly. Keep in mind that the future indefinite tense is used to talk about things that happened in the future before something else happened. Let’s take a look at some examples!
20 Examples of Future Indefinite Tense
1) He will eat soon.
2) She won’t go to school tomorrow.
3) They will sleep when they come home.
4) I will wake up at 8 o’clock in the morning.
5) You will usually play in your room after dinner.
6) They will never work on Saturdays and Sundays.
7) Peter will eat a lot of fruit.
8) She will go to the shop after she wakes up.
9) He won’t have any breakfast tomorrow.
10) We will play in our garden when it stops raining .
11) They will never have been going out together before this.
12) I will never be going to school before it starts.
13) The little girl won’t have been eating a meal in her life.
14) He will not have been having a rest for a long time .
15) She will not have been going out with her friends every day .
16) They will never have been studying English before this.
17) She will not be going out with her friends tomorrow.
18) He will never have been studying English before breakfast.
19) We won’t ever have been working for a long time when they come.
20) I won’t ever be going to school before that.