Belong Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Belong V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to have an association or connection with someone or something.
Belong Past Tense / Belong V2:- Belonged
Belong Past Participle / Belong V3:- Belonged
Belong V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Belong
Belong Simple Past Tense
- I Belonged.
- It/He/She Belonged.
- We/They/You Belonged.
Belong Simple Present Tense
- I Belong.
- It/He/She Belongs.
- We/They/You Belong.
Belong Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Belong.
- It/He/She will/shall Belong.
- We/They/You will/shall Belong.
Belong Past Continuous Tense
- I was Belonging.
- It/He/She was Belonging.
- We/They/You were Belonging.
Belong Present Continuous Tense
- I am Belonging.
- It/He/She is Belonging.
- We/They/You are Belonging.
Belong Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Belonging.
- It/He/She will/shall be Belonging.
- We/They/You will/shall be Belonging.
Belong Past Perfect Tense
- I had Belonged.
- It/He/She had Belonged.
- We/They/You had Belonged.
Belong Present Perfect Tense
- I have Belonged.
- It/He/She has Belonged.
- We/They/You have Belonged.
Belong Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Belonged.
- It/He/She will/shall have Belonged.
- We/They/You will/shall have Belonged.
Belong Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Belonging.
- It/He/She had been Belonging.
- We/They/You had been Belonging.
Belong Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Belonging.
- It/He/She has been Belonging.
- We/They/You have been Belonging.
Belong Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Belonging.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Belonging.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Belonging.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.