Co-operate Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Co-operate V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to work together or with someone else in order to achieve a goal.
Co-operate Past Tense / Co-operate V2:- Co-operated
Co-operate Past Participle / Co-operate V3:- Co-operated
Co-operate V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Co-operate
Co-operate Simple Past Tense
- I Co-operated.
- It/He/She Co-operated.
- We/They/You Co-operated.
Co-operate Simple Present Tense
- I Co-operate.
- It/He/She Co-operates.
- We/They/You Co-operate.
Co-operate Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Co-operate.
- It/He/She will/shall Co-operate.
- We/They/You will/shall Co-operate.
Co-operate Past Continuous Tense
- I was Co-operating.
- It/He/She was Co-operating.
- We/They/You were Co-operating.
Co-operate Present Continuous Tense
- I am Co-operating.
- It/He/She is Co-operating.
- We/They/You are Co-operating.
Co-operate Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Co-operating.
- It/He/She will/shall be Co-operating.
- We/They/You will/shall be Co-operating.
Co-operate Past Perfect Tense
- I had Co-operated.
- It/He/She had Co-operated.
- We/They/You had Co-operated.
Co-operate Present Perfect Tense
- I have Co-operated.
- It/He/She has Co-operated.
- We/They/You have Co-operated.
Co-operate Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Co-operated.
- It/He/She will/shall have Co-operated.
- We/They/You will/shall have Co-operated.
Co-operate Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Co-operating.
- It/He/She had been Co-operating.
- We/They/You had been Co-operating.
Co-operate Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Co-operating.
- It/He/She has been Co-operating.
- We/They/You have been Co-operating.
Co-operate Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Co-operating.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Co-operating.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Co-operating.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.