Calculate Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Calculate V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to make a calculation.
Calculate Past Tense / Calculate V2:- Calculated
Calculate Past Participle / Calculate V3:- Calculated
Calculate V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Calculate
Calculate Simple Past Tense
- I Calculated.
- It/He/She Calculated.
- We/They/You Calculated.
Calculate Simple Present Tense
- I Calculate.
- It/He/She Calculates.
- We/They/You Calculate.
Calculate Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Calculate.
- It/He/She will/shall Calculate.
- We/They/You will/shall Calculate.
Calculate Past Continuous Tense
- I was Calculating.
- It/He/She was Calculating.
- We/They/You were Calculating.
Calculate Present Continuous Tense
- I am Calculating.
- It/He/She is Calculating.
- We/They/You are Calculating.
Calculate Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Calculating.
- It/He/She will/shall be Calculating.
- We/They/You will/shall be Calculating.
Calculate Past Perfect Tense
- I had Calculated.
- It/He/She had Calculated.
- We/They/You had Calculated.
Calculate Present Perfect Tense
- I have Calculated.
- It/He/She has Calculated.
- We/They/You have Calculated.
Calculate Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Calculated.
- It/He/She will/shall have Calculated.
- We/They/You will/shall have Calculated.
Calculate Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Calculating.
- It/He/She had been Calculating.
- We/They/You had been Calculating.
Calculate Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Calculating.
- It/He/She has been Calculating.
- We/They/You have been Calculating.
Calculate Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Calculating.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Calculating.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Calculating.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.