Dazzle Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Dazzle V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to be very attractive.
Dazzle Past Tense / Dazzle V2:- Dazzled
Dazzle Past Participle / Dazzle V3:- Dazzled
Dazzle V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Dazzle
Dazzle Simple Past Tense
- I Dazzled.
- It/He/She Dazzled.
- We/They/You Dazzled.
Dazzle Simple Present Tense
- I Dazzle.
- It/He/She Dazzles.
- We/They/You Dazzle.
Dazzle Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Dazzle.
- It/He/She will/shall Dazzle.
- We/They/You will/shall Dazzle.
Dazzle Past Continuous Tense
- I was Dazzling.
- It/He/She was Dazzling.
- We/They/You were Dazzling.
Dazzle Present Continuous Tense
- I am Dazzling.
- It/He/She is Dazzling.
- We/They/You are Dazzling.
Dazzle Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Dazzling.
- It/He/She will/shall be Dazzling.
- We/They/You will/shall be Dazzling.
Dazzle Past Perfect Tense
- I had Dazzled.
- It/He/She had Dazzled.
- We/They/You had Dazzled.
Dazzle Present Perfect Tense
- I have Dazzled.
- It/He/She has Dazzled.
- We/They/You have Dazzled.
Dazzle Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Dazzled.
- It/He/She will/shall have Dazzled.
- We/They/You will/shall have Dazzled.
Dazzle Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Dazzling.
- It/He/She had been Dazzling.
- We/They/You had been Dazzling.
Dazzle Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Dazzling.
- It/He/She has been Dazzling.
- We/They/You have been Dazzling.
Dazzle Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Dazzling.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Dazzling.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Dazzling.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.