Last updated on December 1st, 2023 at 09:38 pm
20 examples of exclamatory sentences! What are exclamatory sentences? An exclamatory sentence is a type of sentence that is used to show strong emotions like surprise, excitement, or anger. Exclamatory sentences are usually used to express the speaker’s emotions and add emphasis to what they are saying. Many exclamatory sentences also use an exclamation mark at the end of the sentence.
Check out these 20 examples of exclamatory sentences. They are perfect for showing off your excitement, happiness, or anger. Use them in conversation to express yourself clearly and powerfully. Bonne chance!
20 Examples of Exclamatory sentences
- Wow, I didn’t know dogs could do that!
- Stop being so mean! I’m tired of your nasty attitude.
- How did you do it? You have to show me!
- There is major news on the front page!! Read all about it.
- A walk around the park sounds so peaceful right now.
- Oh man, I can’t believe that just happened! I’m going to remember this forever.
- What a beautiful painting! I love it!
- That outfit is absolutely perfect on you, I couldn’t have done better myself.
- Now let me see if I got this right… you want me to go where?
- I can’t wait to tell my friend all about this!
- You better get out of here before I call the cops!
- Oh Lord, please help me through this.
- Oh no, not again!! We’re going to be late!!
- I feel so much better after talking with the doctor.
- You are the only one for me.
- I’m sorry, but that is definitely not going to happen.
- You’re doing a fine job, don’t let anyone tell you differently.
- I love this song, I can’t get it out of my head.
- Let’s skip the small talk and go straight to the point.
- That is absolutely outrageous!