Increase Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Increase V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to make larger, to enlarge; to gradually increase.
Increase Past Tense / Increase V2:- Increased
Increase Past Participle / Increase V3:- Increased
Increase V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Increase
Increase Simple Past Tense
- I Increased.
- It/He/She Increased.
- We/They/You Increased.
Increase Simple Present Tense
- I Increase.
- It/He/She Increases.
- We/They/You Increase.
Increase Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Increase.
- It/He/She will/shall Increase.
- We/They/You will/shall Increase.
Increase Past Continuous Tense
- I was Increasing.
- It/He/She was Increasing.
- We/They/You were Increasing.
Increase Present Continuous Tense
- I am Increasing.
- It/He/She is Increasing.
- We/They/You are Increasing.
Increase Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Increasing.
- It/He/She will/shall be Increasing.
- We/They/You will/shall be Increasing.
Increase Past Perfect Tense
- I had Increased.
- It/He/She had Increased.
- We/They/You had Increased.
Increase Present Perfect Tense
- I have Increased.
- It/He/She has Increased.
- We/They/You have Increased.
Increase Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Increased.
- It/He/She will/shall have Increased.
- We/They/You will/shall have Increased.
Increase Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Increasing.
- It/He/She had been Increasing.
- We/They/You had been Increasing.
Increase Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Increasing.
- It/He/She has been Increasing.
- We/They/You have been Increasing.
Increase Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Increasing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Increasing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Increasing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.