Include Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Include V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to include; to involve.
Include Past Tense / Include V2:- Included
Include Past Participle / Include V3:- Included
Include V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Include
Include Simple Past Tense
- I Included.
- It/He/She Included.
- We/They/You Included.
Include Simple Present Tense
- I Include.
- It/He/She Includes.
- We/They/You Include.
Include Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Include.
- It/He/She will/shall Include.
- We/They/You will/shall Include.
Include Past Continuous Tense
- I was Including.
- It/He/She was Including.
- We/They/You were Including.
Include Present Continuous Tense
- I am Including.
- It/He/She is Including.
- We/They/You are Including.
Include Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Including.
- It/He/She will/shall be Including.
- We/They/You will/shall be Including.
Include Past Perfect Tense
- I had Included.
- It/He/She had Included.
- We/They/You had Included.
Include Present Perfect Tense
- I have Included.
- It/He/She has Included.
- We/They/You have Included.
Include Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Included.
- It/He/She will/shall have Included.
- We/They/You will/shall have Included.
Include Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Including.
- It/He/She had been Including.
- We/They/You had been Including.
Include Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Including.
- It/He/She has been Including.
- We/They/You have been Including.
Include Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Including.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Including.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Including.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.