Integrate Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Integrate V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to make a whole or to bring together.
Integrate Past Tense / Integrate V2:- Integrated
Integrate Past Participle / Integrate V3:- Integrated
Integrate V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Integrate
Integrate Simple Past Tense
- I Integrated.
- It/He/She Integrated.
- We/They/You Integrated.
Integrate Simple Present Tense
- I Integrate.
- It/He/She Integrates.
- We/They/You Integrate.
Integrate Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Integrate.
- It/He/She will/shall Integrate.
- We/They/You will/shall Integrate.
Integrate Past Continuous Tense
- I was Integrating.
- It/He/She was Integrating.
- We/They/You were Integrating.
Integrate Present Continuous Tense
- I am Integrating.
- It/He/She is Integrating.
- We/They/You are Integrating.
Integrate Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Integrating.
- It/He/She will/shall be Integrating.
- We/They/You will/shall be Integrating.
Integrate Past Perfect Tense
- I had Integrated.
- It/He/She had Integrated.
- We/They/You had Integrated.
Integrate Present Perfect Tense
- I have Integrated.
- It/He/She has Integrated.
- We/They/You have Integrated.
Integrate Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have Integrated.
- It/He/She will/shall have Integrated.
- We/They/You will/shall have Integrated.
Integrate Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Integrating.
- It/He/She had been Integrating.
- We/They/You had been Integrating.
Integrate Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Integrating.
- It/He/She has been Integrating.
- We/They/You have been Integrating.
Integrate Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Integrating.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Integrating.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Integrating.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.