Part Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Part V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- leave or go away from someone
Part Past Tense / Part V2:- Parted
Part Past Participle / Part V3:- Parted
Part V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Part
Part Simple Past Tense
- I parted.
- It/He/She parted.
- We/They/You parted.
Part Simple Present Tense
- I part.
- It/He/She parts.
- We/They/You part.
Part Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall part.
- It/He/She will/shall part.
- We/They/You will/shall part.
Part Past Continuous Tense
- I was parting.
- It/He/She was parting.
- We/They/You were parting.
Part Present Continuous Tense
- I am parting.
- It/He/She is parting.
- We/They/You are parting.
Part Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be parting.
- It/He/She will/shall be parting.
- We/They/You will/shall be parting.
Part Past Perfect Tense
- I had parted.
- It/He/She had parted.
- We/They/You had parted.
Part Present Perfect Tense
- I have parted.
- It/He/She has parted.
- We/They/You have parted.
Part Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have parted.
- It/He/She will/shall have parted.
- We/They/You will/shall have parted.
Part Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been parting.
- It/He/She had been parting.
- We/They/You had been parting.
Part Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been parting.
- It/He/She has been parting.
- We/They/You have been parting.
Part Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been parting.
- It/He/She will/shall have been parting.
- We/They/You will/shall have been parting.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.