Reuse Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Reuse V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to use something again.
Reuse Past Tense / Reuse V2:- Reused
Reuse Past Participle / Reuse V3:- Reused
Reuse V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Reuse
Reuse Simple Past Tense
- I reused.
- It/He/She reused.
- We/They/You reused.
Reuse Simple Present Tense
- I reuse.
- It/He/She reuses.
- We/They/You reuse.
Reuse Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall reuse.
- It/He/She will/shall reuse.
- We/They/You will/shall reuse.
Reuse Past Continuous Tense
- I was reusing.
- It/He/She was reusing.
- We/They/You were reusing.
Reuse Present Continuous Tense
- I am reusing.
- It/He/She is reusing.
- We/They/You are reusing.
Reuse Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be reusing.
- It/He/She will/shall be reusing.
- We/They/You will/shall be reusing.
Reuse Past Perfect Tense
- I had reused.
- It/He/She had reused.
- We/They/You had reused.
Reuse Present Perfect Tense
- I have reused.
- It/He/She has reused.
- We/They/You have reused.
Reuse Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have reused.
- It/He/She will/shall have reused.
- We/They/You will/shall have reused.
Reuse Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been reusing.
- It/He/She had been reusing.
- We/They/You had been reusing.
Reuse Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been reusing.
- It/He/She has been reusing.
- We/They/You have been reusing.
Reuse Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been reusing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been reusing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been reusing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.