Review Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Review V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to look at something
Review Past Tense / Review V2:- Reviewed
Review Past Participle / Review V3:- Reviewed
Review V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Review
Review Simple Past Tense
- I reviewed.
- It/He/She reviewed.
- We/They/You reviewed.
Review Simple Present Tense
- I review.
- It/He/She reviews.
- We/They/You review.
Review Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall review.
- It/He/She will/shall review.
- We/They/You will/shall review.
Review Past Continuous Tense
- I was reviewing.
- It/He/She was reviewing.
- We/They/You were reviewing.
Review Present Continuous Tense
- I am reviewing.
- It/He/She is reviewing.
- We/They/You are reviewing.
Review Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be reviewing.
- It/He/She will/shall be reviewing.
- We/They/You will/shall be reviewing.
Review Past Perfect Tense
- I had reviewed.
- It/He/She had reviewed.
- We/They/You had reviewed.
Review Present Perfect Tense
- I have reviewed.
- It/He/She has reviewed.
- We/They/You have reviewed.
Review Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have reviewed.
- It/He/She will/shall have reviewed.
- We/They/You will/shall have reviewed.
Review Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been reviewing.
- It/He/She had been reviewing.
- We/They/You had been reviewing.
Review Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been reviewing.
- It/He/She has been reviewing.
- We/They/You have been reviewing.
Review Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been reviewing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been reviewing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been reviewing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.