Salvage Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Salvage V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- rescue from danger
Salvage Past Tense / Salvage V2:- Salvaged
Salvage Past Participle / Salvage V3:- Salvaged
Salvage V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Salvage
Salvage Simple Past Tense
- I salvaged.
- It/He/She salvaged.
- We/They/You salvaged.
Salvage Simple Present Tense
- I salvage.
- It/He/She salvages.
- We/They/You salvage.
Salvage Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall salvage.
- It/He/She will/shall salvage.
- We/They/You will/shall salvage.
Salvage Past Continuous Tense
- I was salvaging.
- It/He/She was salvaging.
- We/They/You were salvaging.
Salvage Present Continuous Tense
- I am salvaging.
- It/He/She is salvaging.
- We/They/You are salvaging.
Salvage Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be salvaging.
- It/He/She will/shall be salvaging.
- We/They/You will/shall be salvaging.
Salvage Past Perfect Tense
- I had salvaged.
- It/He/She had salvaged.
- We/They/You had salvaged.
Salvage Present Perfect Tense
- I have salvaged.
- It/He/She has salvaged.
- We/They/You have salvaged.
Salvage Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have salvaged.
- It/He/She will/shall have salvaged.
- We/They/You will/shall have salvaged.
Salvage Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been salvaging.
- It/He/She had been salvaging.
- We/They/You had been salvaging.
Salvage Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been salvaging.
- It/He/She has been salvaging.
- We/They/You have been salvaging.
Salvage Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been salvaging.
- It/He/She will/shall have been salvaging.
- We/They/You will/shall have been salvaging.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson