Salve Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Salve V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to make something less painful
Salve Past Tense / Salve V2:- Salved
Salve Past Participle / Salve V3:- Salved
Salve V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Salve
Salve Simple Past Tense
- I salved.
- It/He/She salved.
- We/They/You salved.
Salve Simple Present Tense
- I Salve.
- It/He/She Salves.
- We/They/You Salve.
Salve Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall Salve.
- It/He/She will/shall Salve.
- We/They/You will/shall Salve.
Salve Past Continuous Tense
- I was Salving.
- It/He/She was Salving.
- We/They/You were Salving.
Salve Present Continuous Tense
- I am Salving.
- It/He/She is Salving.
- We/They/You are Salving.
Salve Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be Salving.
- It/He/She will/shall be Salving.
- We/They/You will/shall be Salving.
Salve Past Perfect Tense
- I had salved.
- It/He/She had salved.
- We/They/You had salved.
Salve Present Perfect Tense
- I have salved.
- It/He/She has salved.
- We/They/You have salved.
Salve Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have salved.
- It/He/She will/shall have salved.
- We/They/You will/shall have salved.
Salve Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been Salving.
- It/He/She had been Salving.
- We/They/You had been Salving.
Salve Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been Salving.
- It/He/She has been Salving.
- We/They/You have been Salving.
Salve Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been Salving.
- It/He/She will/shall have been Salving.
- We/They/You will/shall have been Salving.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson