Shear Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Shear V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to cut all or part of someone
Shear Past Tense / Shear V2:- shore
Shear Past Participle / Shear V3:- Shorn
Shear V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Shear
Shear Simple Past Tense
- I shore.
- It/He/She shore.
- We/They/You shore.
Shear Simple Present Tense
- I shear.
- It/He/She shears.
- We/They/You shear.
Shear Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall shear.
- It/He/She will/shall shear.
- We/They/You will/shall shear.
Shear Past Continuous Tense
- I was shearing.
- It/He/She was shearing.
- We/They/You were shearing.
Shear Present Continuous Tense
- I am shearing.
- It/He/She is shearing.
- We/They/You are shearing.
Shear Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be shearing.
- It/He/She will/shall be shearing.
- We/They/You will/shall be shearing.
Shear Past Perfect Tense
- I had shorn.
- It/He/She had shorn.
- We/They/You had shorn.
Shear Present Perfect Tense
- I have shorn.
- It/He/She has shorn.
- We/They/You have shorn.
Shear Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have shorn.
- It/He/She will/shall have shorn.
- We/They/You will/shall have shorn.
Shear Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been shearing.
- It/He/She had been shearing.
- We/They/You had been shearing.
Shear Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been shearing.
- It/He/She has been shearing.
- We/They/You have been shearing.
Shear Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been shearing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been shearing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been shearing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson