Shrink Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Shrink V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to draw something in closer
Shrink Past Tense / Shrink V2:- shrank
Shrink Past Participle / Shrink V3:- Shrunk
Shrink V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Shrink
Shrink Simple Past Tense
- I shrank.
- It/He/She shrank.
- We/They/You shrank.
Shrink Simple Present Tense
- I shrink.
- It/He/She shrinks.
- We/They/You shrink.
Shrink Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall shrink.
- It/He/She will/shall shrink.
- We/They/You will/shall shrink.
Shrink Past Continuous Tense
- I was shrinking.
- It/He/She was shrinking.
- We/They/You were shrinking.
Shrink Present Continuous Tense
- I am shrinking.
- It/He/She is shrinking.
- We/They/You are shrinking.
Shrink Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be shrinking.
- It/He/She will/shall be shrinking.
- We/They/You will/shall be shrinking.
Shrink Past Perfect Tense
- I had shrunk.
- It/He/She had shrunk.
- We/They/You had shrunk.
Shrink Present Perfect Tense
- I have shrunk.
- It/He/She has shrunk.
- We/They/You have shrunk.
Shrink Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have shrunk.
- It/He/She will/shall have shrunk.
- We/They/You will/shall have shrunk.
Shrink Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been shrinking.
- It/He/She had been shrinking.
- We/They/You had been shrinking.
Shrink Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been shrinking.
- It/He/She has been shrinking.
- We/They/You have been shrinking.
Shrink Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been shrinking.
- It/He/She will/shall have been shrinking.
- We/They/You will/shall have been shrinking.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson
Verb: Verb is a part of speech that refers to an action, occurrence, or state of being. It is one of the most important parts of speech, as it is used to express what a person or thing does or experiences.
Verb Forms (V1 V2 V3 V4 V5): In English, there are five verb forms: base form, past tense, past participle, present perfect, and future. Each verb form is used to express a particular aspect of an action or occurrence.
Verb Conjugations: In order to express different tenses and aspects, verbs must be conjugated. This means that the verb’s ending is changed to match the particular tense or aspect being expressed. There are many different verb conjugations in English, so it is important to know which one to use for each situation.