Utter Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Utter V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to say something
Utter Past Tense / Utter V2:- Uttered
Utter Past Participle / Utter V3:- Uttered
Utter V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Utter
Utter Simple Past Tense
- I uttered.
- It/He/She uttered.
- We/They/You uttered.
Utter Simple Present Tense
- I utter.
- It/He/She utters.
- We/They/You utter.
Utter Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall utter.
- It/He/She will/shall utter.
- We/They/You will/shall utter.
Utter Past Continuous Tense
- I was uttering.
- It/He/She was uttering.
- We/They/You were uttering.
Utter Present Continuous Tense
- I am uttering.
- It/He/She is uttering.
- We/They/You are uttering.
Utter Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be uttering.
- It/He/She will/shall be uttering.
- We/They/You will/shall be uttering.
Utter Past Perfect Tense
- I had uttered.
- It/He/She had uttered.
- We/They/You had uttered.
Utter Present Perfect Tense
- I have uttered.
- It/He/She has uttered.
- We/They/You have uttered.
Utter Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have uttered.
- It/He/She will/shall have uttered.
- We/They/You will/shall have uttered.
Utter Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been uttering.
- It/He/She had been uttering.
- We/They/You had been uttering.
Utter Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been uttering.
- It/He/She has been uttering.
- We/They/You have been uttering.
Utter Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been uttering.
- It/He/She will/shall have been uttering.
- We/They/You will/shall have been uttering.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson