Value Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Value V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- judge or estimate the worth
Value Past Tense / Value V2:- Valued
Value Past Participle / Value V3:- Valued
Value V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Value
Value Simple Past Tense
- I valued.
- It/He/She valued.
- We/They/You valued.
Value Simple Present Tense
- I value.
- It/He/She values.
- We/They/You value.
Value Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall value.
- It/He/She will/shall value.
- We/They/You will/shall value.
Value Past Continuous Tense
- I was valuing.
- It/He/She was valuing.
- We/They/You were valuing.
Value Present Continuous Tense
- I am valuing.
- It/He/She is valuing.
- We/They/You are valuing.
Value Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be valuing.
- It/He/She will/shall be valuing.
- We/They/You will/shall be valuing.
Value Past Perfect Tense
- I had valued.
- It/He/She had valued.
- We/They/You had valued.
Value Present Perfect Tense
- I have valued.
- It/He/She has valued.
- We/They/You have valued.
Value Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have valued.
- It/He/She will/shall have valued.
- We/They/You will/shall have valued.
Value Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been valuing.
- It/He/She had been valuing.
- We/They/You had been valuing.
Value Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been valuing.
- It/He/She has been valuing.
- We/They/You have been valuing.
Value Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been valuing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been valuing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been valuing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson