Wring Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Wring V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- twist out of water or a similar liquid
Wring Past Tense / Wring V2:- Wrung
Wring Past Participle / Wring V3:- Wrung
Wring V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Wring
Wring Simple Past Tense
- I wrung.
- It/He/She wrung.
- We/They/You wrung.
Wring Simple Present Tense
- I wring.
- It/He/She wrings.
- We/They/You wring.
Wring Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall wring.
- It/He/She will/shall wring.
- We/They/You will/shall wring.
Wring Past Continuous Tense
- I was wringing.
- It/He/She was wringing.
- We/They/You were wringing.
Wring Present Continuous Tense
- I am wringing.
- It/He/She is wringing.
- We/They/You are wringing.
Wring Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be wringing.
- It/He/She will/shall be wringing.
- We/They/You will/shall be wringing.
Wring Past Perfect Tense
- I had wrung.
- It/He/She had wrung.
- We/They/You had wrung.
Wring Present Perfect Tense
- I have wrung.
- It/He/She has wrung.
- We/They/You have wrung.
Wring Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have wrung.
- It/He/She will/shall have wrung.
- We/They/You will/shall have wrung.
Wring Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been wringing.
- It/He/She had been wringing.
- We/They/You had been wringing.
Wring Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been wringing.
- It/He/She has been wringing.
- We/They/You have been wringing.
Wring Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been wringing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been wringing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been wringing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson