Write Past Tense, Present and Future Conjugations, Write V1 V2 V3
Meaning:- to give someone or something money
Write Past Tense / Write V2:- Wrote
Write Past Participle / Write V3:- Wrote
Write V1 V2 V3 V4 V5 Verb Forms
|Past Tense (V2)||Past Participle (V3)|
|Present Participle (V4)||Third Person Singular (V5)|
Example Conjugation with Write
Write Simple Past Tense
- I wrote.
- It/He/She wrote.
- We/They/You wrote.
Write Simple Present Tense
- I write.
- It/He/She writes.
- We/They/You write.
Write Simple Future Tense
- I will/shall write.
- It/He/She will/shall write.
- We/They/You will/shall write.
Write Past Continuous Tense
- I was writing.
- It/He/She was writing.
- We/They/You were writing.
Write Present Continuous Tense
- I am writing.
- It/He/She is writing.
- We/They/You are writing.
Write Future Continuous Tense
- I will/shall be writing.
- It/He/She will/shall be writing.
- We/They/You will/shall be writing.
Write Past Perfect Tense
- I had wrote.
- It/He/She had wrote.
- We/They/You had wrote.
Write Present Perfect Tense
- I have wrote.
- It/He/She has wrote.
- We/They/You have wrote.
Write Future Perfect Tense
- I will/shall have wrote.
- It/He/She will/shall have wrote.
- We/They/You will/shall have wrote.
Write Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- I had been writing.
- It/He/She had been writing.
- We/They/You had been writing.
Write Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- I have been writing.
- It/He/She has been writing.
- We/They/You have been writing.
Write Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- I will/shall have been writing.
- It/He/She will/shall have been writing.
- We/They/You will/shall have been writing.
Definition of Common Terms Used in This Lesson